Sunday, November 30, 2008

Updates of our family


After taking an Education Technology class for school , I was introduced to blogging. I began using it for my child care center, but found that it would also work great as a way to keep family and friends up to date without sending mass emails randomly. So, here it is, the McRae Family Update Blog. I can't promise it will always be exciting, but I can promise you will know what is going on with our family. There will be boring mundane posts, mildly entertaining ones and some that may have you rolling on the floor with laughter. I will be able to post pictures and videos on here as well, so that will be a great way to keep up with how much the kids are changing. I will also try to link my Twitter to this for all day updates as well.

No comments: