Friday, February 27, 2009

Sorry So Long, Lots of Updates





























Lots to update on:


First, We have decided to remodel the daycare in order to care for 1 year olds. In order to do this we had to decrease the size of the preschool room and make a third room in the center. We will still be able to have 30 children, but we will only have 6 toddlers (1-2 years), 10 preschool (3-5 years ) and 14 school age (5-12 years). We are moving right along on the remodel. We have a sanitation inspection next week and then my consultant has to measure and verify my numbers. She will then issue my new license to be able to accept 1 years old. Phillip has done an amazing job putting up the walls and getting things done and looking great :)




Next, I had my GI scope. I do not have an active ulcer, but I do have gastritis and they took a biopsy of something in my duodenum. I should have those results on the 4th of March. I am now able to schedule my surgery, which I will most likely schedule soon.




The girls have been having a tournament the last 2 weeks. We have been driving to Cherokee 3x a week. We have the championship game tomorrow morning against Cherokee. They are our toughest competition. THey have beat us 2x and we beat them once. Hopefully we will play a good game tomorrow. The last game we played against them was horrible.




Pauline and Cody have been in town this past week. Pawpaw Kuykendall passed away early Tuesday morning. She got into town on Friday night. She will be flying out tomorrow at 6am. We enjoyed watching Cody most of Sunday and Monday and then had dinner. Cody got to spend time at the daycare and he had a blast. The kids at the daycare know him from the pictures of him on my cell phone. They were pretty excited to actually meet him...lol.




Next week will be full of inspections and fence people and floor people coming. We are hoping to start enrolling next week and open in the next week or two. I have to start preparing to be out for surgery as well.




No comments: