I have a date! We finally have enough substitutes hired to cover me while I go out for surgery. I hired a girl yesterday to cover the school age room and do some work in the preschool room. Hopefully she will be better than the past few employees we have had to deal with. She is very promising, has a great attitude and interacts well with the kids. She was pretty impressive at her interview and during her 2 hour observation in both classrooms.
The date is May 5th. It is a Tuesday and the day after my Homeschool groups book sale, of which I am over seeing, so it works out well. It also gives me 2 weeks to train the new girl and get everything in order. I have an employee going on vacation for two weeks in June, so I need to be back by then or at least able to work half days.
If anything changes (which, with my luck usually does) I will post it ASAP :)
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment