Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Jonelle, our amusing child



Jonelle has kept us laughing this week. Yesterday she asked me who Jesus' mom was. I told her Mary was. She said, "oh so God and Mary are married?" I said, "not exactly". She said "they got a divorce?" I said, "NO!" so then she thinks a minute and says, "so God just magically put Jesus in Mary's tummy, then he divorced her. " I left it at that. really didn't want to explain the virgin birth to a 9 year old.


Today we went to bookfair and she got The Time Traveler's Journal. Its a huge book about different time periods. She comes and tells me, "Dragons were real once cause there's no way knights made up those fantastic beasts to just impress the ladies!"


She is hilarious. She really thinks outside the box and is so funny to listen to.

No comments: