The kids got their Christmas presents from Aunt Pauline and had a blast opening them. Jonelle loved her monkey robe and PJ's....Kyle got a really cool "Dad's Little Hunting Buddy " hat and robe and air plane. (he was really excited that the robe was flame retardant) and Aly got Dog stuff: picutre fram, dog bowl, dog ornament and a Mary Moo Moo with a weiner dog. THANKS AUNT PAULINE!!!
Phillip went to the doctor with his finger hurting. He thought he might have broken it, but they are testing to see if it is the gout. We'll see. We started back to the gym today, so hopefully we'll both see some positive changes. My knee is extremely weak, so I found that it was difficult to use the Eliptical for a long period of time. I could only go 20 minutes, which is double the time I was doing at PT, so I guess that is progress.
This is a pretty boring week for us. Nothing exciting planned, but that dosn't mean something won't come up! I am hoping to finish painting in the livingroom this weekend. I'll post new pictures when we do :)
No comments:
Post a Comment