Saturday, January 3, 2009

Weekend Project







This weekend we decided to do a little home improvement. I have been wanting to paint our bedroom and bathroom. Phillip wanted to re paint the whole house! We started small and painted the dining room. The color is called Green Fiddlehead. I have looked at so many colors and names it is unbelievable. I think I had about 50 paint chips for the last two days looking through them for colors for all the room except the kids rooms and the den. The kitchen will be Brillant White, the Livingroom will be Green Cloth, our bedroom will be Morning Breeze, our bathroom will be Soothing Aloe, Our sitting room will be Moon Dance and the kids bathroom will be Ship's Ahoy. Are those not the strangest names you have ever heard? I think that will be my next job : paint chip namer.Other names I saw were : Sun Glint, Hidden Spring, Home Song, Dried Palm, Spa, and Jungle Trail.
So, anyway, The living room is next, but that may be a week or two away. I may do the kids bathroom one day next week if I have some spare time....(LOL what's that?)

No comments: