8 years ago
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
More Drama about the surgery
Today I got more results from the GI scope. Apparently I have a tumor (carcinoid) in my duodenum. THis has to be removed and my regular doctor wants it done before my knee surgery. HOWEVER, I have read up on this and it doens't seem life threatening from what I have read. I meet with the surgeon tomorrow at 11 and I will know more. I am hoping he will let me have my knee surgery as usual on Tuesday and then have the tumor removed a few weeks later. I have a CT scan on Friday as well. TOmorrow I will know what to expect as far as recovery and what he thinks about the knee surgery situation. I really don't see what one has to do with the other, but you never know. I will update again when I have more info.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment