Christmas has finally come and gone......We had a good one :)
Christmas eve we spent at Mamaw's house and had lots of good food. Candace brought Sammy and he opened his gifts and really enjoyed them (they all made lots of noise!)
At our house we opened pajamas and then went to bed. We had an eventful and busy day.
On Christmas day we had a nice breakfast of bacon, eggs, hashbrowns and sausage balls. P3 came over, as he does every year :) Everyone opened their stockings and then we opened presents. The kids got lots of stuff, both clothing and toys.
We went to Mamaw's house for lunch. Joel and Candace brought Sammy over and we had a nice time visiting. Sammy had a good time dancing to music and drinking chocolate milk...lol...
We left there around 2:30 because Phillip needed to pack and leave for Camp Butner to hunt. He left around 4:45.
So, the kids have spent their afternoon playing board games, Wii games, PSP games and DS games. Tonight we will watch one of their new movies and have popcorn. Tomorrow we have to get back on schedule, as I have PT in the morning and Kyle has school work he needs to work on (won't he love to find that out!)
But, I only have to work 2 half days next week, then I am headed to Camp Butner to hunt with Phillip. I am hoping to meet up with a friend of mine I haven't seen in 9 years first, then head to camp. I am a little nervous, as I have never been camping and I am not a rough it kind of girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment