Well, the decorations are up, the cake is waiting and i am so relieved. Well, I will be when it's over. Phillip is still planning to go hunting but has promised to be home around 12 or 1pm. So, I will still be stressing out some what that he will be home on time, but he will cause he knows I will be upset if he isn't. I told him we needed to go shopping for P3's Christmas present.
I made him a 60 page scrapbook through Sams.com. It was supposed to be ready on Thursday at 1130 am. It had not arrived today so they gave me a certificate to get the scrapbook for free. That's nice, but I really wanted to have it for the party. Oh well, I can't stress over it. I am really looking forward to seeing his reaction, especially to seeing Jason. I know he will be excited about that.
Well, I hope to have pictures to post and really good stories to share :)
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment